Upfront Support & Knowledgebase
How to Add a favicon to Upfront Theme
Adding Favicon to WPMUDEV Upfront Theme
Unfortunately, it’s not yet possible to add a favicon using the Upfront editor, but there is a fast and easy way using Ultimate Branding plugin.
If you haven’t yet installed the Ultimate Branding plugin, go ahead and do that now, and come back here to follow the steps to add your favicon.
- Login to your Admin section
- Click Branding on the left hand menu
- Scroll down until you find “Multisite Favicons” and select Enable
- At the top, a new tab named “Images” appears. Click on this tab.
- Click on the “Browse” button next to the Change Favicon section
- Locate the file in your Media library, or upload a new image
- Click the “Save Changes” button
- Need help with Upfront? We’re experts in making sites powered by Upfront sing and dance. Feel free to reach out for a chat